Submit a Letter
LogosNow welcomes letters to the editor. Letters must be signed by the author to be considered for publication, although the writer may request that her name be withheld in the posting. Logos reserves the right to edit the letters for length, grammar and content.
Please follow these guidelines in your letter:
1. Abstain from using any language that is derogatory, abusive, libelous or discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc.
2. Do not post repeated messages, meaningless messages or “spam.”
3. Do not threaten other people in any comment you submit, including the author of the article, other individuals that post comments on the site, etc.
4. Do not publish or distribute any content that advertises or solicits goods or services.
5. LogosNow reserves the right to delete, move or edit any comments that are deemed unacceptable.